Gabe Perez VP APAC at Coupa Software
Gabe Perez is one of the first 30 Coupa employees and has worn multiple hats in various roles which include Presales, Implementations, Sales Management, and Marketing to name a few. Has been a key player in Coupa’s IPO team that helped make Coupa be a hit through increasing their share value by almost 10X ongoing.
As the Vice President of Asia Pacific, he has led the team in growing the Asia business by 300%.
Coupa Sofware a leader in cloud-based spend management, recently announced that its customers have connected and done business with more than five million unique suppliers through Coupa’s Open Business Network™. Coupa continues to have one of the largest business networks in the world, which encompasses customers and suppliers doing business in more than 100 countries.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How Coupa provides a real-time control tower of all of your spending, risks, contracts, invoicing, and more.
- Coupa’s motto: “We don’t really care about customer satisfaction. We only care about customer success.”
- Why some customers had their results mentioned by CFOs on earnings calls.
- PWC survey of 450 CFOs – the number one thing that was top of mind – implementing cost containment.
- How one of the clients – an airport – cut out a million dollars in funding that allowed them to keep the business stable.
- A German auto manufacturer ran $2 billion of the direct spend through Coupa sourcing optimization had $200 million savings in the first three months.
- The best piece of advice: “Never be satisfied!”