#91: Knut Alicke Partner at McKinsey and Head of Supply Chain Europe
Knut Alicke, partner McKinsey and Head of Supply Chain Europe. Knut is also a visiting professor of supply chain at the University of Cologne. And one of the global experts on the topics of operations, supply chain, and risk.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Becoming a supply chain professional vs becoming a musician
- Supply Chain leaders should have an MK budget
- China will no longer be the manufacturing hub of the world
- The difference between excel-heavy organizations and organizations adopting new systems
- 80% of companies plan to reskill people
- Following your passion and building relationships