#89: Thierry Malleret Managing Partner of Monthly Barometer
Thierry Malleret who is the managing partner of the Monthly Barometer, which is one of the leading global monthly newsletters that distills into a highly analytical and predictive one-pager the macro issues relevant to executives and decision-makers across the world.
Previously, Thierry founded and headed the Global Risk Network at the World Economic Forum.
His other professional experience includes: key positions within investment banking in several global institutions, think tanks, and academia (both in New York and Oxford) and government (with a three-year spell in the Prime Minister’s office in Paris).
His latest book, co-authored with Klaus Schwab, is titled “Covid-19: the great reset”
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Interdependency of the five macro issues affecting the world
- The great reset on geopolitics and technology
- Regionalization vs globalization of supply chains
- How will the changes in individual habits affect industries around the world
- Mental health during this time of uncertainty