#86: Maria Villablanca Co-Founder and CEO of Future Insights Network
Maria Villablanca is the Co-Founder and CEO of Future Insights Network, a fast-growing membership network of over 50,000 Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Digital Transformation executives.
Future Insights Network is one of the largest networks of its kind, which provides relevant content, connections, and collaboration for leaders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Digital Transformation.
Key areas of focus are IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing Strategy. Before starting the network Maria worked for many years in the events and professional services business, with a strong passion for connecting people and ideas.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Why Future Insights Network exists
- How supply chain companies are dealing with the COVID-19 crisis
- Adopting and implementing new technologies to stay ahead of the curve
- Moonshot approach vs prototype approach
- Collaboration between MNCs and startups
- Attracting talent to supply chain