#85: Hannah Kain CEO and Founder of ALOM
Hannah Kain is the CEO and Founder of ALOM, a global supply chain, contract packaging, and fulfillment company with a footprint on five continents and 19 locations. headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. ALOM serves Fortune 100 and leading customers worldwide in the technology, medical, automotive, telecommunications, and government sectors.
Prior to founding ALOM in 1997 in Fremont, California, Hannah Kain held various management and executive positions dating back to 1983, with a wide range of experience in the packaging industry since 1990.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- The journey of a female entrepreneur creating a global supply chain pioneer across 19 countries
- Being the first to invent extranet in the industry
- Prioritizing connectivity, flexibility, and cybersecurity
- How COVID-19 is going to shape the future of supply chain
- Gender diversity - one of the keys to success