#78: David Collins CEO of China Manufacturing Consultants
David brings 35+ years of manufacturing experience in computer, automotive, aerospace, furniture, and chemical industries. He has worked for General Motors and Chrysler, as well as Foxconn and Jabil. Build and managed several automotive plants in North America. Successfully turned around Foxconn’s Mexico plant in the middle of the swine flu crisis 2009-2010. And for the last 10 years, he has been living in China.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How manufacturers deal with the supply and demand crisis
- People won’t buy cars or planes too soon. What can the industry do?
- How did companies in China resume manufacturing: dos and donts
- Take care of your suppliers otherwise, you can’t make your product.
- How to keep the factory running during a pandemic