#72: Tony Lugg Chairman of Transported Asset Protection Association
Tony sits on the Emeritus Council of Advisors for Supply Chain Asia and Chairman of the Transported Asset Protection Association Asia Pacific, a non-profit organization.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Coronavirus crisis: 200 million workers have not returned to their jobs; 60% of companies did not have a contingency plan
- The automotive industry in the next 4 to 12 weeks.
- How the crisis is affecting the whole electronics manufacturing sector
- What can companies do to mitigate risk in their Supply Chains
- Other potential risk clusters: Korea, Japan, Italy