#71: Pascal Bouye Vice President Supply - Global Emerging Markets of Mars
Pascal has been with the company for more than 20 years, having served in different leadership positions in manufacturing, supply chain, and engineering, across Asia, Europe, and North America. He is now in charge of Supply for Global Emerging Markets, which include Latin America Middle East and Africa as well as Asia and Australia.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Having the right people on the right job
- How Mars handles the Coronavirus crisis
- How e-commerce is changing the way Mars operate
- Managing 20 time zones in a global supply chain role
- Examples of digital transformation in Mars
- By 2025 Mars plans 100% of plastic packaging to be reusable, recyclable and compostable