#70: Jochen Göttelmann CIO of Lufthansa Cargo
Jochen joined Lufthansa as CIO in 2015. Prior to that, he worked as a Head of Business Application Management Investments & Operations Europe Allianz Global Investors for more than 12 years. He also worked in different leadership capacities for Dresdner Bank and Credit Suisse.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- The impact of the Coronavirus to Lufthansa Cargo
- Adopting a dynamic pricing strategy and partners in Asia
- Developing ecommerce using Heyworld, Lufthansa’s wholly-owned subsidiary
- The importance of cybersecurity to Lufthansa Cargo
- How digital transformation helps with employer branding