#139: Why Entrepreneurs Matter Now More Than Ever
The initial shock has faded and the dust has begun to settle. As you look at your business and the economy, you find yourself wondering how to move forward. How can we rebuild? And what’s your part to play? The answer might surprise you. We need more entrepreneurs.
In this episode, Megan and Michael talk about the importance and lessons of entrepreneurs. They unpack three reasons entrepreneurs really will save the world, and how you can alter your thinking to follow their lead. You’ll move from feeling discouraged and disoriented to excited about emerging possibilities. You’ll start noticing problems that need solving and believing that the best is yet to come.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- What makes someone an entrepreneur
- How entrepreneurs contribute to the public good
- Why the solution to big problems isn’t more resources
- How to start becoming more entrepreneurial
- Why we can be hopeful about the “new normal” we’re headed toward
For more, visit leadto.win/entrepreneurs.