08 World Record Training Plan
This long promised and much requested episode focuses on preparation for the 24 Hour Miami Ultra Skate. We bring back SkateIDSA board member and former world record holder Andrew “La Maquina” Andras. Andrew is the man behind the Miami ultra and he will share with us a 3 month training plan to get you ready to hit your goal at ultra.
Check our show page for notes and training documents and please leave us a review if you like what you hear!
In the episode they have a conversation with SebastianStrong about the virtual race to help in the fight against children cancer.
- Instagram: Sebsstrong
- Website: www.sebastianstrong.org
- Event Page: SebastianStrong5k
- Hashtag #SkateToCureChildhoodCancer
Miami 24h UltraSkate:
- Instagram: SkateIDSA
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/343071093401659
- Facebook Group: Prepping For UltraSkate
- Website: 24hourultraskate.com
- Calendar Traning for Download
- Andy’s Training Tips
- Ultraskate Gear List
Longboard Girls Crew Move: LongboardGirlsCrew
Push – The Film: YouTube
Do you want to talk without us? Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fallow us on Instagram: Instagram.com/ldpcast
This podcast was created by Miles Kipper and Eduardo Machado, all rights reserved.
Edited by Duh Machado