EP. 71 - Sweet Sensimilla: Mexico Legalizes Cannabis
Description: The Mexican Senate just voted to legalize marijuana, following Canada and turning the United States into a “legalization sandwich.” On this episode of the Know Your Dose Podcast, co-hosts Nadeem and Derek talk all about what this move means for the country and how the cartels will be affected, as well as how this changes the cannabis industry on a global scale. This episode is very informative and will leave you thinking about which countries might legalize next!
Show Notes (People / Products / Mentions):
- Mexican Senate Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill, But Hurdles Remain
- Vote in Mexico Brings World’s Largest Weed Market One Step Closer
- What is Ketamine? How it Works and Helps Severe Depression
- Cannabis Legalization Around the World | Countries To Watch
- LEAVE A REVIEW FOR A FREE SHIRT
Connect With Us:
Text "JOIN KYD" to (480) 680-8792 for specials, new product updates, and more!