EP. 66 - Taste the Terps: Linalool
Description: Do you consume cannabis to relax, combat anxiety, or help you fall asleep? Do you ever wonder what strains will help encourage these effects more? Well, it’s time once again to taste the terps! This episode of the Know Your Dose Podcast features the popular terpene, Linalool. Co-hosts Nadeem and Derek share all the benefits of this calming terpene, which strains it’s most prominent in, and how to identify the presence of this terpene by its smell and effect. This episode is full of useful information you won’t want to miss!
Show Notes (People / Products / Mentions):
- Baked Bros - Terpene Spotlight: Linalool
- Baked Bros - 3 Reasons Indica Puts You “In-Da-Couch”
- Baked Bros - 5 Essential Tips On Using Cannabis For Anxiety
- Baked Bros - 4 Excellent Strains to Help You Sleep: The Science of Cannabis and Good Night’s Rest
- LEAVE A REVIEW FOR A FREE SHIRT
Connect With Us:
Text "JOIN KYD" to (480) 680-8792 for specials, new product updates, and more!