How to Find Your Voice, and Your Purpose, in Podcasting with guest Elsie Escobar
Elsie Escobar of She Podcasts and Libsyn joins me today to talk about finding your voice, how to pick a name for your show, that change is the only constant, and how she learned to ground in and get connected (and encourages others to do the same).
In this podcast interview, Elsie Escobar and I talk about:
- Her earliest sparks of joy, having soft serve ice cream with her grandmother, and playing with the contents of her wallet.
- Starting her podcast back in 2005 (Elsie’s Yoga Class)
- How to name your podcast (and why you should not stress that much about it)
- Change being the only constant in podcasting and life
- How to create a community
- How podcasters can ground into their truth and share their stories
- What’s bringing her joy: gardening, and walking in nature