The Ramp Up: What I've Learned From Selling One Program For 3 Years
Are you in business for the long-run or do you find yourself constantly changing your mind and moving in different directions?
The quickest route from point A to point B is a straight line. But, being disciplined and focused over a long period of time can be tough. After selling only one program for three years I’ve learned that this is an internal issue that needs to be overcome.
Anything is possible in business if you’re willing to sacrifice, be disciplined, and be obedient. These are choices that I make every day when I wake up in the morning.
If you have trouble being consistent then today’s episode could be insightful and enlightening for you. There’s a lot of profitability when you focus on selling ONE thing for an extended period of time. It’s how you build a healthy foundation for your business and set yourself up for long-term sustainability.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Stay focused - When starting out it’s easy to give up, change direction, or try to create another offer. Patience is vital and it’s important not to make rash decisions until you’ve accumulated sufficient data.
- It’s not as simple as creating a dope product - If you merely try to create a dope product and mimic what someone else is doing you’re unlikely to achieve long-term success. You need to have a full service that will get results for your clients.
- It’s a continuous process - Even after 500 successful clients and three years in business, we’re still refining and improving our signature program. As you gain experience it’s important not to get complacent and continue evolving what you have.
- You’re not going to solve everything - As human beings, your clients have a million problems. It’s not your responsibility to solve them all. It is your job, however, to be the best in the business at solving that one specific problem that you’re being hired for.
- Focus on what matters - It’s easy to get distracted and caught up in trends. You need to stay super-focused, refining your processes to improve the experience while acting on revenue-generating activities.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.