5 Reasons Why Your Content Isn't Converting (And How To Change It)
Do you find yourself posting content that doesn’t get results?
If you’re consistently showing up, posting content on social media, and engaging with your audience but not landing the sales then it’s time to address the problem.
Issues can include:
- The type of content that you’re actually posting,
- What you do with individuals that engage with your content.
Creating “how-to” content can work if you’re trying to sell a $15 ebook, but it’s not going to get you far if you want to raise your rates and land high-ticket clients. The psychology of buying a $15 ebook is completely different to that of buying a $10,000 program.
If you’re a service provider, and your primary method of enrolling clients is via organic content then you’re not going to want to miss this episode. I’m going to be going through the five reasons your content isn’t converting and what you need to change in order to land your ideal clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Focus on one clear promise - When introducing a high ticket item, many people try to introduce more offers to sell. Instead, you need to focus on one clear promise and speak to a clearly defined audience rather than trying to capture everybody.
- Whose opinion are you listening too? - Being too worried about everyone else’s opinion can hold you back. You only need to focus on the opinions of qualified leads and people with relevant experience.
- Whose problem are you solving? - Stop focusing on your problems and start focusing on the problems of prospective clients. Your business doesn't exist to serve you, it exists to solve someone else’s problem.
- Are you playing hard to get? - Stop waiting for people to speak to you. As a business owner, you need to be proactive and be the first one to start a conversation.
- Learn to overcome sales objections - Do you offer a discount or down-sell the first time you hear a sales objection? Sales objections and rejections are inevitable. It’s part of the game. You need to learn to overcome them rather than thinking something’s wrong with you as a business coach.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.