jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
My guest today is Shikisha Cowan a longtime online acquaintance whose path also led her to Japan a few years ago on the JET program. Let’s chat with her today.
- Who is Shikisha Cowan? Tell us about yourself in 3 to 5 sentences.
- What circumstances led to now residing in Japan and what is your job here?
- Whats the best part of living in Japan?
- Whats the most difficult part of living in Japan?
- As a Jamaican what are some of the stereotypes you’ve had to deal with while living in Japan?
- What is the most important lesson living in Japan has taught you?
- Its that time of year when new JETS are arriving in Japan – any advice for the newbies?
- Finally, are there any creative projects or other undertakings you would like to share?