Hearing Loss and Dementia
Did you know that there’s a connection between hearing loss and dementia?
That doesn’t mean hearing loss is always a sign of dementia. But it could be one of the early signs that your loved one is developing dementia.
In this episode, Amy Badstubner joins me to reveal what you can do if your loved one experiences hearing loss, the importance of hearing aids, and how to give the best care possible.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The strange way hearing loss amplifies your chances of getting dementia (2:07)
- How something as basic as hearing ads can slow down the rate of dementia (3:29)
- The real reason your loved ones aren’t wearing their hearing aids (7:19)
- How hearing aids help stop depression in its tracks (9:08)
- How to help your loved ones hearing when it’s too late for hearing aids (10:11)
If you’d like to get in touch with Amy and learn more about how she can help you, you can call her office at 817-421-3277 or visit her website at http://Texas-Ears.com.
For daily 5-minute mind exercises, head over and like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hcafortworth/