The Single Mom’s Guide to Living Life with Kaywanda Lamb
As single moms, we typically have three things we want. A man, money, and me time. So how do we navigate those things as a single mom? Is it possible to still achieve our goals and live life to the fullest? In this episode, I sit down with Kaywanda Lamb and discuss how as a single mother you can still take charge of your life and live your dreams out.
We deep dive into how we are faced with tough decisions and often we have to evaluate whether it’s time to move into a new space or if we need to learn something new at the current place we are in. We are often tested but by keeping our eye on the goals, and making sure to look deep within we can get through anything.
We also talk about how you don’t have to wait to start making changes and advancements in your life until after your kids are grown and how it is still possible to live boldly in life with kids.
Please connect with us in our private Facebook Group: It’s All Mental Podcast. We would love to get to know you and support you on your mental health journey! Also if you have any questions or requests on future topics, send us an email at email@example.com.
- What it’s like trying to find a man as a single mother.
- Parenting adult children.
- How education is shifting.
- Chasing after your goals with young kids.
Connect with Kaywanda Lamb:
- Website: https://www.kaywandalamb.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KaywandaLamb/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaywandaLamb
- Order Her Book: https://www.amazon.com/Anyway-Single-Guide-Living-Achieving-ebook/dp/B019F75LY8
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
- Ask ALEXA! Hey Alexa, play It’s All Mental Podcast
- We are proud to have launched Glass Seats, a non-profit dedicated to helping young girls have the resources and tools to achieve their goals!
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from us.
USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines