The Beginning of New Things
Welcome to Season 3!!! I’m so excited to be back and in this episode I’m telling you about our new partnership with GlassSeats and what that means and will look like. I am really looking forward to kicking this new season off and all the things to come!
Be on the lookout for our new website, new episodes, interviews and so much more. If I could ask you to do one thing for me, tell a few friends about the podcast. Let’s grow and expand this message to all those who need to hear it. Until next time!
Please connect with us in our private Facebook Group: It’s All Mental Podcast. We would love to get to know you and support you on your mental health journey! Also if you have any questions or requests on future topics, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our new partnership
- How we are going to reach young girls
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
- Ask ALEXA! Hey Alexa, play It’s All Mental Podcast
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog or received from us.
USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
- “We want them to break these glass ceilings.” @PamelaSmith @itsAllMental2
- “We want young girls to know that they can take a seat at any table.” @PamelaSmith @itsAllMental2