Protecting Your Energy
Oftentimes we are very hard on ourselves. We think we have to perform a certain way, that we have to live up to expectations of others, that we have to be available whenever someone needs us, that we have to give and never take. But in reality that is not a healthy way to live.
In this episode I talk with you about how it is okay to focus on you, it’s okay to ignore the phone call or take the day off because sometimes we need that time to unplug and not have anyone relying on us. We have to be kind to ourselves because often we are the only ones that are.
So take a load off, unplug, destress, and take some time for you, because you are worth it, and your time and energy must be protected so that you can be the best you.
Please connect with us in our private Facebook Group: It’s All Mental Podcast. We would love to get to know you and support you on your mental health journey! Also if you have any questions or requests on future topics, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Why you need to be kind to you.
- Taking time away from others is not selfish.
- The importance of saving your energy.
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
- Ask ALEXA! Hey Alexa, play It’s All Mental Podcast
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from us.
- USA: 1-800-273-8255
- USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
- United Kingdom: 116-123
- Australia: 13-11-14
- International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines