End of Season Two and The IMPORTANCE of Self-Care
As we celebrate our one-year anniversary we want to announce that this is the end of season two of the show. But rest assured, we will be starting season three on Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
We also want to take this opportunity to thank YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making this such an incredible and life-changing experience. Knowing that we have listeners from all over the world who are tuning in each week has been incredibly humbling and we could not do ANY of this without you.
We look forward to our next season but wanted to encourage you in the meantime to make self-care a priority. Surrounding yourself with things you enjoy can help relieve stress, and put your minds at ease. Tap into all five senses this month and until next time... make yourself a priority!
Please connect with us in our private Facebook Group: It’s All Mental Podcast. We would love to get to know you and support you on your mental health journey! Also if you have any questions or requests on future topics, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How our five senses play a role in our self-care.
- Ideas to stimulate the senses.
- A big THANK YOU for making our first year a SUCCESS!
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
- Ask ALEXA! Hey Alexa, play It’s All Mental Podcast
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from us.
USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines