EP. 150 Life of Adventure on the Road With Kayla Jocumsen
As promised on last week's episode, this week I'm sharing my conversation with Kayla Jocumsen. Kayla is originally from Idaho. Her cousin is four time Elite winner Brandon Palaniuk. She's married to the first ever Australian angler to qualify for the Bassmaster Elite Series, Carl Jocumsen.
Recently she and Carl made a home base in East Tennessee near Chattanooga to be centrally located, but as you'll hear by their upcoming travel schedule, they're not giving up life on the road any time soon.
She's an Ambassador for Mustang Survival and according to their website, Kayla had visited 47 states by age 26 and had fished in over 100 different lakes.
To say fishing and adventure are a lifestyle for this young woman would be pretty darn accurate, so I'm excited to introduce you to Kayla Jocumsen on this week's episode!
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Connect with Kayla Jocumsen on Facebook
- Follow Kayla Jocumsen on Instagram
- Fear My Heart Apparel
- Mustang Survival
- Carl Jocumsen on Bassmaster.com
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer Facebook Page
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer Facebook Group
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer on Instagram
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer Podcast Website
- Listen on Waypoint Outdoors
- Listen on Apple Podcasts (subscribe and leave a review!)
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on iHeartRadio!
- Listen on Pandora online!
Full episode notes available at thewomanangler.com/150
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices