160: 1 Euro Houses in Italy - Karl Pierre
Karl Pierre is a Real Estate Investor, serial entrepreneur and educator. He earns over 1,000,000 every month, manages more than 400 workers, and he owns and controls over 15,000,000 in real estate assets. He started In Healthcare Staffing in his family business at age 14. Doing everything from hiring, payroll, billing, and staffing, later went on to flipping salvage automobiles. In 2006 he participated in his first real estate transaction and has been growing his portfolio as an investor ever since.
Listen to ILAB 160 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – North Carolina / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz - Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- Indeed ILAB listeners receive a $75 credit to boost their job post and help find more quality candidates faster
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 06:49 – How did you get started in Real Estate?
- 13:38 – What was the first international property you got involved in?
- 22:36 – Why did you choose Sicily?
- 23:18 – What is the “catch” of this investment?
- 30:15 – What do you think your renovation cost will be?
- 32:58 – How did you find a contractor?
- 34:20 – How was the closing process ?
- 40:41 – Are you looking at acquiring more properties?
- 46:12 – Patreon Questions
- 52:57 – Sam & Johnny Recap
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.