Podcast S5E115: Fabienne Jacquet - Bringing feminine energy to innovation
In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Fabienne Jacquet, scientist, author of "Venus Genius" and founder of Innoveve.
See the full episode at https://wp.me/p6pllj-1zB
#diversity #feminism #innovation
We touch on what feminine energy is, and how important it is to understand and harness diversity of thinking in order for innovation teams to succeed.
Apologies for the audio quality of this episode, there were issues with the recording.Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:03:00 - Her story which led her to her book "Venus Genius"
- 00:06:00 - Why women used to not be involved in innovation
- 00:09:45 - What is the difference between masculine and feminine traits, and where do these differences come from?
- 00:13:00 - How do these traits relate to innovation?
- 00:17:30 - What it takes to overcome these challenges
- 00:22:00 - How to self-identify traits, and see areas for improvement
- 00:25:00 - Do we need to actively promote women into innovation leadership roles?
- Innoveve: https://innoveve.com/
- Fabienne on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabienne-jacquet/
- Venus Genius book: https://amzn.to/3w13fdY
This episode was made possible by our premium innovation and creativity training. Take your innovation and creativity capabilities to the next level by investing in yourself now, at https://www.ideatovalue.com/all-access-pass-insider-secrets/
* Subscribe on iTunes to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/idea-to-value-creativity-innovation/id1199964981?mt=2
* Subscribe on Spotify to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4x1kANUSv7UJoCJ8GavUrN
* Subscribe on Stitcher to the Idea to Value Podcast: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=129437&refid=stpr
* Subscribe on Google Podcasts to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9pZGVhdG92YWx1ZS5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw
Want to rapidly validate new ideas and innovative products and GROW your online business?
These are the tools I actually use to run my online businesses (and you can too):
* The best email management and campaigns system: ActiveCampaign (Free Trial) http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Best value web hosting: BlueHost WordPress http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Landing pages, Sales Pages and Lead collection: LeadPages (Free Trial) http://leadpages.pxf.io/c/1385771/390538/5673 * Sharing & List building: Sumo (Free) https://sumo.com/?src=partner_ideatovalue * Payments, Shopping Cart, affiliate management and Upsell generator: ThriveCart https://improvides--checkout.thrivecart.com/thrivecart-standard-account/ * Video Webinars for sales: WebinarJam and Everwebinar ($1 Trial) https://nickskillicorn.krtra.com/t/lwIBaKzMP1oQ * Membership for protecting content: Membermouse (Free Trial) http://affiliates.membermouse.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=735 * eLearning System for students: WP Courseware https://flyplugins.com/?fly=293 * Video Editing: Techsmith Camtasia http://techsmith.z6rjha.net/vvGPv
I have used all of the above products myself to build IdeatoValue and Improvides, which is why I can confidently recommend them. I may also receive affiliate payments for any business I bring to them using the links above.