283: Are You In A One-Sided Relationship?
Relationships come in many shapes and forms. One-sided relationships can often emerge and rear their ugly heads during our lives. Listen to today's show to identify if you're in a one-sided relationship, and learn the steps to navigate out of it with your partnership intact.
In this episode with April Eldemire, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn how to identify if you're in a one-sided relationship
- How to do a relationship inventory with your partner to help balance out your relationship
- Communicating with your partner if you feel you're in a one-sided relationship
- Signs you may be enabling your partner in a one sided relationship
- Understanding your needs and what makes you happy
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/283
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
MetPro: If you're looking for a high-touch experience working with a metabolic expert or if you want access to the tools their industry-leading coaches use, visit metpro.co/ido to take their assessment and speak with their team to learn which option is best for you. Get up to one month FREE when they sign up!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah