Season 5 Eps 5&6
- Sam’s having her dress fitting. Rachel’s emotional – you look amazing…
- They struggle to keep the kids still long enough for them to be fitted, but agree they look sweet in their outfits. It’s going to be a fantastic wedding, says Rachel…
- Judy’s brought home an Indian takeaway. Bob’s grumpy and monosyllabic…
- What’s up? You’re always so morose these days, says Judy. Is it because of Robbi
- Fiona apologises for missing the reception the other day, but she was poorly…Are you OK now, says Raymond – and Fiona reveals her pregnancy to him. She asks him to keep it a secret but says she couldn’t hide it from her boss due to the sickness.
- Alastair’s having dinner at Chantelle’s. She’s in the kitchen and he’s in the living room. He tries to log onto her computer and gets frustrated because he can’t…
- Robbie has called – he’s heading off to Colombia with his girlfriend.
- He’s going earlier than planned because her father has a consignment of something he wants them to deliver and he’s paying them, which helps Robbie’s limited budget
- The two of them are getting ready for bed. Charlotte remarks on Raymond’s physique. She says he’s starting to look the way he did when they first got married…
- With a few more wrinkles, laughs Raymond, then says how proud he is of Charlotte.