Where Do We Go From Here?
Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this episode, we take a look back at the season and provide our 'super-takeaways' from this journey through community-based advocacy. Our voices from around the industry also share their thoughts and ideas for the future of professional vacation rental businesses.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: email@example.com
- Dana’s public contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VRMB Communities: https://community.vrmb.com
- Rent Responsibly: https://www.rentresponsibly.org
- Vacation Rental Advocacy Playbook: https://www.vrmb.com/advocacy/
- Zoom Link to Dana's December 8th Presentation at 4PM MT: https://denvergov.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1ecf2f6b6d7a4c61a767ba5f5&id=a18b761456&e=455a4bc2a8
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Jessica Black, Mom's Against STRs
- Phil Minardi, Expedia Group
- Dave Krauss, Rent Responsibly
- Eric Bay, ANP
- Paige Teel, On the Water in Maine
- Claire Reiswerg, Sand and Sea
- Patricia Moore, Citizens 4 STR
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works
- Megan McCrea, NASTRA
This episode was produced by VRMB Communities at Mangofish Studios. Our theme song is the ‘STR savior theme’ by DJ Andy Lubner