The Big Day
Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground up.
In this episode, you'll learn step by step how Dana and her group created the Good Neighbor Summit and learn why a similar event could be critical for your community building and advocacy efforts. You'll also hear from voices around the industry that have bootstrapped their own events and conferences.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana’s public contact: email@example.com
- VRMB Communities: https://community.vrmb.com
- Good Neighbor Summit press: 9news Article
- Virtual Good Neighbor Summit 2020: Registration
- We’re also grateful to Beyond Pricing for helping us get the word out. Beyond Pricing is the world's leading revenue management software for vacation rental owners and managers.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Debi Hertert, Host2Host
- Joe Pergolizzi, Mile High Hosts
- Phil Minardi, Expedia Group
- Dave Krauss, Rent Responsibly
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works
This episode was produced by VRMB Communities at Mangofish Studios. Our theme song is the ‘STR savior theme’ by DJ Andy Lubner