How to Scale the Unscalable w/ Tim Richardson
Scaling. It’s an issue every growing business, and every entrepreneur will come up against. How do you do it?
That’s exactly what Tim Richardson managed to do for We Make Websites — when he started working there in 2016, they had 12 employees. He was quickly promoted to Head of Growth and now, just 3 years later, they have 65 employees.
He came on our How We Solve podcast to tell us all how to scale the unscalable.
What we talked about:
- About We Make Websites
- Problem: Scaling the seemingly unscalable (talent)
- Pretending like there is a template path to growth is irrational
- Step 1: Recognize the problem
- Step 2: Establish a culture
- Step 3: Then move to hiring
- Go-go-go start-up mentality
- Double-down on your niche
A few resources Tim suggests:
How to reach Tim:
- LinkedIn: Tim Richardson
- Instagram: @yourbasketisempty
- Tim’s Podcast: Your Basket Is Empty
- Your Basket Is Empty website
This interview is part of the How We Solve podcast.