Horizen Weekly Insider #26 - 6/February/2020
Update from Horizen team hosted by: Co-founder and Team Lead - Rob Viglione (@finpunk), Rolf Versluis (@blockops), Rosario Pabst (@zench1ck)
February 6, 2020, Weekly team updates from the following divisions:
* Engineering * Node network * Product/UX * Customer service/Helpdesk * Legal * Business development * Marketing * CEO closing thoughts * 5 mins Q&A
- Horizen Sidechains Extended Model Whitepaper released on ePrint and arXiv - official release on Feb 7, 2020.
- ZEN 2.0.19 Deprecation on Feb 25, 2020.
- ZEN 2.0.20 Upgrade before deprecation on Feb 25, 2020.
Horizen is an exciting cryptocurrency with a solid technological foundation, unique capabilities, an active and capable team, ongoing funding for improvements, and a large, positive, encouraging community.
ZEN is available and trading now on Bittrex, Binance, Changelly, and more, has wallets available that implement advanced private transaction and messaging capability and has a strong roadmap.
The goal of Horizen is to create a usable private cryptocurrency operating on a resilient system for people and businesses worldwide, enabling the daily use of private transactions, messaging, and publishing everywhere, all the time.
- Horizen Website – https://www.horizen.global
- Horizen Blog – https://blog.zencash.com
- Horizen Discord - https://discord.gg/SuaMBTb
- Horizen Github – https://github.com/ZencashOfficial
- Horizen Forum – https://forum.horizen.global/
- Horizen Twitter – https://twitter.com/horizenglobal
- Horizen Telegram – https://t.me/zencash
- Horizen on Bitcointalk – https://goo.gl/5vicqP
- Horizen YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/Horizen/
- Horizen Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/horizenglobal/
- Horizen Blog on Medium – https://medium.com/zencash
Buy or Sell Horizen
Horizen on CoinMarketCap – https://goo.gl/4bKmRz