#42 : Coach Keren on Mastering Your Mindset
It’s been 11 years since Tiger Woods has won the Masters, and our palms are sweaty over the idea of freestyle rock climbing, but our guest today, Keren Eldad is here to remind us that it’s all possible in the mastering of our mindset.
Coach Keren is a trusted advisor to industry-leading executives and superstar entrepreneurs who are setting records at the top of their fields. In her coaching practice, Keren helps her clients make significant breakthroughs in the profitable growth of their business while revitalizing their energy and defining the meaning of their entire lives. It’s a tough job, but Coach Keren is up for the challenge. Having served in the Israeli army and entering into coaching from crisis counseling, Keren believes in service as a way of life, and comes to add value and joy to yours.
There’s just something about being around Keren that makes us feel cool, calm, and empowered. In our conversation today, Coach Keren reminds us to go back to the basics of visualization and Wonder Woman pose because they actually work.
Want to climb a mountain without a harness? Or maybe you just want to revamp your mindset. Either way, listen up as Keren talks about…
- The differences between career, executive and life coaches
- Accepting that you don’t know what you don’t know
- The moment where Keren knew where she needed to go
- Developing her coaching method over 4 years
- Why humility is so important in business
- What’s tripping people up?
- Shutting out the buzzkills out there
- Going for what you really care about
- Happiness and joy
- Why we choose negativity
- Why visualizing just isn’t working for you
- Vibrations DO matter
- How long until I can see results?
We now have a partners page full of all the brands we know and love, and they’re offering great discounts just for you! Head over to the website to check out all the great brands and companies we know and love.
Highway to Well is produced by Crate Media