#39: Dr. Jeffrey Morrison on The Hidden Hazards of Plastics
We are talking to our speed dial doctor, Dr. Jeffrey Morrison, about his passion that should really be all of our passions: plastic. It’s ruining our lives and the planet, to be blunt. In our last episode with Dr. Morrison, he touched on the various environmental pollutants and heavy metals, but honestly, he barely scratched the surface. That’s right, he’s back! Sure, we all recycle and we know plastic is bad for the planet, but there’s more we need to know and do.
Dr. Jeffrey Morrison is an award-winning medical doctor, leader in the field of Integrative Medicine, author, and champion of a nutritional approach to healthcare. His focus is on preventing and reversing degenerative and chronic diseases by enhancing the body’s innate ability to heal and detoxify itself.
Sit back, relax, and listen to Dr. M break it down on...
- The convenience factor of plastic products and why straws, well, suck
- How many products that plastic is actually in--um, our world is pretty much made of plastic
- What plasticizers do to our body and our health
- We love a good swap– what to trade your plastic for
- The Clean Seas initiative
- The skin, liver, and plastic connection when it comes to detoxification
- Sweating it out in a sauna or from a workout– does this really work?
- Fasts and cleanses to allow your system to rest and remove what isn’t necessary
- Taking a break for your body and yourself
- Learn more at https://www.morrisonhealth.com/
- Read: Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind: Eliminate Environmental Toxins to Lose Weight, Increase Energy, and Reverse Illness in 30 Days Or Less
- Watch: Albatross Documentary
- Listen: HTW Episode 31
- Orez Floss
- Think Dirty App
- Seed shampoo
We are doing a giveaway in the name of health and mezcal! Our friends at Gem + Bolt are killing it in the mezcal game, infused with the heart opening elixir, damiana. To win a bomb goodie bag from Gem + Bolt, tag your 3 best drinking buddies on our Instagram post from March 27th, tell them to give us a follow, and that’s it. We’ll announce the winner on the best day of the year, Cinco De Mayo.
Highway to Well is produced by Podcast Masters