Goals, Freedom and Independence - Know What Works for You
In this content episode, Ivy Slater shares her journey to creating her path to freedom.
Ivy Slater is a professionally certified business coach, speaker, best-selling author and podcast host. After owning and operating a 7-figure printing business, having been in the industry for 20 years, she started Slater Success which focuses on developing great leaders and facilitating business growth and expansion. Ivy holds masterminds and retreats with her private client base and corporate training on communication and strategic planning. She speaks nationwide on the topics of leadership, sustainable growth, relationships and sales.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being the master of your own destiny
- How creating can be a problem in business
- Learning the value of relationships from early experiences
- The importance of running your numbers
- The journey of choosing your path to freedom
- Determination to keep going when things don’t work out
- Knowing your purpose, your why, and your goals
- Creating freedom to meet your goals
- Earning respect while building a business and career
Best Selling Author of From the Barre to the Boardroom