S1 Ep. 2: Alexis Meads on Dating, HeartBreak, Love, Chemistry & More
Alexis Meads is a Harvard educated Professional Dating Coach and the Founder of Crazy Wild Love Academy.
She's honest, insightful, and dedicated to helping women improve their confidence and find a passionate, committed relationship.
In this episode, we get real and honest on the topic of love.
Whether in a committed relationship or looking for love, everyone can relate to the matters of the heart talked about in this episode.
Inside the episode we discuss:
- How not feeling good enough can affect your relationships
- The difference between “chemistry” love & lasting "ultimate love"
- Breaking through feelings of not feeling good enough
- The importance of community and support while you’re dating
- Common fears in new dating relationships
- Tips to move through these common fears
- How to realize you’ve grown as an individual
- How what you need to work through will keep showing up until you work through it
- What to do if you’re still experiencing heartache six months plus down the line from breaking up with someone
- How to keep your energy open for love
CONNECT WITH ALEXIS
PEOPLE, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- You can access Alexis’s free video training series to end dating frustration forever and find true love at www.alexismeads.com/gift
Subscribe & learn more about the show at https://corinnedobbas.com/podcast/