Jasmine Lipska on Connecting to Your Higher Self, Ditching the Inner Critic & Returning to Love
For any listeners struggling to find a meaningful path, it may be tempting to try to make the universe conform to our wishes and wring out a life-changing moment of clarity. But you may be better off instead by flowing with existence’s natural groove. If you’re itching to vibe with the universe and seize its opportunities, there may be no better guide than Jasmine Lipska.
In this very enlightening interview, Jasmine chats about her vegan diet, the eye-opening experiences channeling and manifesting brought her, and some helpful techniques for attuning yourself to the universe’s divine downloads.
Jasmine Lipska is a YouTuber, travel vlogger, author, creator, and wellness advocate, inspiring positive change into people’s lives around the world. Through sharing her passions for self-love, holistic health, conscious living, language learning and travelling, she is here to help guide you to connect to your highest self, live a meaningful life bursting with love, and be the best version of you.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The reassuring magic of synchronicity, the universe’s divine timing.
- Jasmine’s morning routine and how she’s cultivating her diet.
- How Jasmine’s past issues led her toward a spiritual lifestyle.
- The value of authenticity and putting your true self out there.
- The difficult mountain Jasmine had to climb to find her self-worth.
- Jasmine’s strategies for expressing self-love on a daily basis.
- Grooving with the universe’s flow and natural possibilities.
- The coolest thing Jasmine has manifested!
- Her techniques for keeping grounded in the Now.
- Jasmine’s tips for channeling and receiving divine downloads.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for today's show comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Four Sigmatic. No jitters, packed with superfoods, and no stomach flare-ups like regular coffee. P.S. my friends at Four Sigmatic are offering you 15% off your order (anytime!) so use the code: "kellytrach" at checkout.