HA Radio - Episode 12: Ethan Ostrom
Ethan is an elite athlete turned researcher/educator. Think you're "too" old to improve your health? Bullshit! He is in the trenches bridging the gap for all of you "older" individuals researching how to maximize your training and health no matter your age!
In this episode we cover:
- Ethan's athletic background and his days as an elite Pole Vaulter.
- Injuries and how to mentally overcome them.
- Youth athletes and the importance of a structured strength program.
- His research on training and age... and maybe gender??
- The move from performance to general health.
Stuff we mention in this episode:
Take our 10-second online training quiz, and receive a FREE recommendation on how to train to reach your goals!
Support the show (https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/8xndwq3e12a)