HA Radio - Episode 10: Recap Of The American Open
In this episode we cover:
- Sleep: How important is it compared to everything else?
- Advice for coaches on how to handle an Olympic Lifting meet.
- The challenge athletes face when competing on a National stage.
- Recap of the American Open 2018 and how our HansenAthletics athletes performed.
- Lessons learned from this years competition season.
Stuff we mention in this episode:
Take our 10-second online training quiz, and receive a FREE recommendation on how to train to reach your goals!
Receive a sample of all our training programs: Click Here
Support the show (https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/8xndwq3e12a)