9 - Why You Need To Stop Thinking Of Hiring As An Expense
However, when the expense is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about adding a team member, it can often stop you from hiring the help you need. When you stop yourself from hiring the help you need, you can cost your business financially.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast, you are going to hear why you need to stop thinking of hiring as an expense and why you need to see each new team member as an investment.
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase through the links provided, I will earn This commission comes at no additional cost to you.In this episode, you'll hear:
- What is means for every team member to have a positive ROI. (2:13)
- How you are limiting your companies potential and revenue when you don't hire. (2:51)
- Why investing in team members can allow you to get more business and save time. (3:15)
- How to predict the possible return on the investment each new hire can earn your business. (4:28)
- What to do when you don't think a position can produce a ROI. (6:05)
- The only time it's okay to hire a team member when you know you will not get a financial ROI. (7:56)
- How to figure out the right position to add to your company when you have a need to hire a team member. (10:33)
In this episode, the Profit First methodology was mentioned. Learn more and get your copy of the best selling book here.Related Episodes:
Trying to figure out if it's the right time to add a team member to your business? Learn the signs that your business needs a new team member in Ep05 - How to Know if Hiring is the Right Move.
Download your free copy of the Three-Step Method for finding the right person who will save you time and earn you more by getting the right work off your plate.
By using the worksheet, you'll discover the perfect team member who is going to positively impact your business, and be on your way to hiring the person who is going to grow with your company and make your life easier.Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today so you never miss a future episode.
I have so much information to share with you. Plus, I have a long line of guests who you will not want to miss!
Also, if you have not done so yet, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find this podcast and give them the knowledge to grow and lead their team members.