#127 - How (& Why) to Go Zero Waste and Plastic-Free in the Bathroom, with Lindsey McCoy & Alison Webster of Plaine Products
📄 Full Blog Post & any Bonuses:
For this episode, we've partnered up with sisters and co-founders of Plaine Products, Lindsey McCoy and Alison Webster to chat about the plastic-free movement, plastic pollution risks, and a small step we can all take to reduce single-use plastic: going zero waste in the bathroom.
Plaine Products is an eco-friendly, all-natural personal care product brand dedicated to doing their part to reduce the disastrous effects plastic packaging has on the environment. Their entire product line is made of aluminum packaging and formulated without harsh chemicals, making them great for people and planet. They also offer customers a simple refillable product service, making it even easier to go zero-waste.
In our Episode with Lindsey and Ali, we dive into:
- What it really means to go zero-waste
- The effects of plastic pollution on humans
- Tips on reducing single-use plastics in your home
- Why the bathroom is a great place to start your plastic-free journey (and how to get started)
- The impact that the personal care industry has on the environment
- Their personal connection to the plastic pollution problem
- New insights they have learned since starting Plaine Products
Full Blog Posts here:
Connect with Grow Ensemble on Social: