#123 - How to Divert Over 50,000 Plastic Bottles from Landfills While Growing a Business to $1M in Sales in 2 Years with Lindsey McCoy CEO & Co-Founder of Plaine Products [REPOST]
This episode originally aired in March 2019. You can find full episode show notes here: https://growensemble.com/bodhi-surf-yoga-adrianne-chandra-huff/
In this episode, we welcomed Lindsey Mccoy to the show, CEO & Co-founder of Plaine Products.
Plaine Products is a conscious personal care brand on a mission to reduce waste and help stop the spread of single-use plastic through. Their refill and return model and eco-friendly packaging helped them divert over 50,000 plastic bottles from landfills since opening in 2017, a number they had planned to double in 2019.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Lindsey's role and responsibilities as a CEO
- What contributed most to Plaine Products' rapid growth
- Small steps for creating a more sustainable household
- The story and method behind diverting 50,000+ plastic bottles from landfills
- Plaine Products' origin story and founding a business with family
Links from the Episode:
- Lindsey on LinkedIn
- Plaine Products
- 1% for the Planet
Connect with Grow Ensemble on Social: