7 Million EVs, Climate Week - Katie Sloan, Southern Cal Edison
"I've never seen as much alignment as there are in electric vehicles today." Katie Sloan on Green Connections Radio podcast
To commemorate Climate Week 2020, Listen to Katie Sloan, Director of eMobility at Southern California Edison, who is the focal point for electric vehicle adoption in the most populous state in the U.S. and how they plan to achieve their 7 million EVs goal. (This was recorded shortly before the pandemic broke out in the U.S.)
- What drives EV adoption - from incentives, to design, to confusion
- How they plan to achieve their goal of getting 7 million EVs on California roads by 2030 - and lessons for other states.
- What role federal and state financial incentives play - and what happens when they are in flux.
- How they are preparing for the impact of more EVs on the grid.
- Great career advice...and more!
"The main thing I would suggest is just do it, don't ask for permission to make it happen. Don't wait to be asked. People will see you getting things done." Katie Sloan on Green Connections Radio
You may also like:
- Jackie Birdsall, Toyota, Senior Engineer, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Bonnie Datta, Siemens, Regulatory Affairs & Market Development
- Diana Lee, Founder/CEO, Constellation Agency, digital marketing for automotive sector
- Anna Schneider, SVP of Industry and Government Affairs at Volkswagen of America.
- Mary Powell, CEO of Green Mountain Power utility and a major innovator in the sector.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special coaching offers!
Follow/DM us @joanmichelson