Joanne Miller and Dan Miller | Creating Generational Impacts & Building a Haven of Peace
#2: Family is a topic that is not talked about often in the online marketing world.
However, it plays the most important role in ensuring a wholesome life in our entrepreneurial journey. I was beyond blessed to meet and interview two influencers in life and business at the New Media Europe Conference – Dan and Joanne Miller.
Dan is the author of the best-selling book 48 Days to the Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays, and Wisdom Meets Passion. Joanne has also written several books which include Creating a Haven of Peace and What If It Were Possible, a children’s book she has written with her grandchild Clara Logsdon.
God literally has answered my desire (not even prayer in my own thoughts) and orchestrated this interview. Tune in to find out what I am talking about :)
What You’ll Find Out From This Episode:
- How they nurture and maintain their lovely relationships with one another in last 48 years.
- How they lost everything activated them to create the successful business they have now.
- How they instill entrepreneurial spirit and develop the work ethic in their children and grandchildren.
- How they manage to balance all different kind of “shoes” they are wearing.
- How they set the Top 3 Priorities in life.
Last but not the least, Thank You so much for Tuning In!
Thank you for giving me your most precious treasure today: Your time!
I am very grateful for it! If you enjoyed today’s show, please kindly consider taking the 30-second to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and I DO read every single one of them personally!
Also please do subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, so you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
For all the show notes and goodies from this episode, visit