044: How to create a bilingual wedding ceremony with Carly Petracco
This is the second part of my conversation with wedding celebrant, Carly Petracco. I love Carly’s advice on making sure to focus on the feelings when it comes to making the ceremony more engaging.
“Language is such an important way to make your wedding inclusive. It’s how we express ourselves in the most basic way. If your ceremony has a lot of love, laughter and happiness; but people don’t know what’s going on for a few minutes, that’s ok.”
In this episode Carly and I chat about:
- How to have bilingual ceremonies where the guests can feel included.
- How to write your personalized vows.
- What questions to ask from your celebrant.
- How to prepare for your wedding, if you are not hiring a celebrant.
- Advice for same sex-couples.
- Destination weddings.
- For which couples are elopement weddings right.
Carly is sharing some of her favorite multicultural wedding stories, which is my favorite part of our conversation! So let’s get into it!
Part 1 of our conversation: https://editvasadi.com/multicultural-ceremonies-carly/
Connect with Carly:
GMM INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/editvasadi/