30. Ne jemi ndryshe / Do you know the way?
Thanks for tuning in this week! Wow, sometimes things DO get difficult. As we know, it will be ok and you are your own worst critic. Shoutout to one of my favorite countries and my friend (you know who you are) for teaching me this phrase I will never forget… “Ne jemi ndryshe” which is Albanian for “We are different.” Twice I mention the book of Genesis from the Bible, the second time I read a scripture from it. Topics start at 7:23!
- "To when summer gets really hot"
- "To when I loved Disney Channel"
- "To when I realized I'm different than everybody"
- Genesis 2:18 (16:08 – 16:18)
DISCLOSURE: GOING ON TANGENTS MAY OR MAY NOT BE INVOLVED; THIS SHOW IS CONVERSATIONALLY TRUE TO HOW I SPEAK.
Please consider sending any comments or feedback you have through the contact page of my website johnmichaelcollins.com/contact. Lastly, go check out Cinema-Sonic.com!
YOU ARE SUPER AWESOME, ENJOY!