Culture: You Keep Saying That Word; I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means with Dino Watt and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #149
Are you confusing the perks and traits of your culture with your culture itself? Listen as Joe Polish and Dino Watt discuss how to separate your business from your competitors in today’s episode of the Genius Network podcast.
Don't miss another episode of Genius Network, subscribe today at GeniusNetwork.com/Subscribe. If you’d like access to the video, show notes or the exercise to help you take action on what was discussed, please visit www.GeniusNetwork.com/149.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dino and Joe in this episode:
- The Culture Equation: An extraordinarily powerful method for creating and cultivating the culture you want.
- Creating a magnetic environment that automatically attracts the right team members and right-fit clients.
- The difference between the “perks” of a culture, the “traits” of a culture, and actually designing a culture.
- How to give yourself an Apple-like following that will separate your business from all of your competitors.
- Do THIS to overcome customer objections, bypass competition, and make money during a bad economy.
- One of the best ways to avoid worrying about hiring the wrong people or joining a bad partnership.
- A 3-step persuasion process used by the most terrifying (as well as benevolent) leaders in the world.