Created with Sketch.
42 minutes | Apr 15, 2020
10. Kelly Graves: Oregon Ball Screen Offense
Oregon Women's Basketball coach joins the full timeout podcast to discuss all things regarding ball screen offense.
57 minutes | Apr 1, 2020
9. Mark Ehlen: 10 Reminders For Coaches
Coach Mark Ehlen (Former Xavier WBB + Toledo WBB HC) joins us to talk about 10 lessons that will help all coaches boost their effectiveness.
36 minutes | Nov 15, 2019
8. Pete Gash: How To Improve Your Practices
Coach Pete Gash shares lessons learned as he observed several practices from the best coaches at the NCAA D1 level.
21 minutes | Nov 1, 2019
Building A Skill Development Program
In this episode, John lays out a step by step process for building an implementing a skill development program. Listen along to hear how it works and how you can take part in building your own as well.
49 minutes | Oct 14, 2019
6. Brandon Rosenthal: Breaking Into Coaching, Developing Yourself As A Coach
6. Brandon Rosenthal: Breaking Into Coaching, Developing Yourself As A Coach by John Leonzo
53 minutes | Oct 1, 2019
5. Randy Sherman: Coaching Coaches, Developing A System & Philosophy, Coaching With Clarity
Randy Sherman of Radius Athletics provides a template to help coaches narrow their philosophy, focus on what matters most, and coach with clarity and conviction.
45 minutes | Sep 15, 2019
4. Doug Lemov: Coaching Like A Teacher, Feedback, and Practice Routines
Teaching expert Doug Lemov shares his best practices for designing practice, teaching effectively, giving feedback, and teaching best practices.
50 minutes | Sep 2, 2019
3. Brandon Chambers: Defensive Deep Dive, Teaching Points + Drills
Coach Brandon Chambers shares his defensive philosophy, teaching points, stats to track, what he learned from his mentors, and some of his favorite defensive drills.
43 minutes | Aug 18, 2019
2. Gilbert Abraham: Player Development, Shooting Keys, And Incorporating Decision Making
Skill development expert Gilbert Abraham shares his coaching philosophy, key teaching points for shooting and ball handling, how to incorporate game actions into your training, and how to structure a practice. To follow Gilbert and his work, check him out on Twitter or Instagram at@Ganabraham
57 minutes | Jul 31, 2019
1. Sundance Wicks: Transitioning To Head Coach, Practice Design, And Program Building
Sundance Wicks, head men's basketball coach at Missouri Western, shares about the lessons he has learned in the transition from assistant coach to head coach.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2021