331: Mastering Your Mindset and Achieving Success with Andy Frisella of 1st Phorm
Mental toughness isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something you learn and practice and develop over time. And Andy Frisella is living proof of that.
The Founder of 1st Phorm, the “Real AF podcast host”, 75Hard program creator, and all around badass Andy Frisella knows discipline and mindset, and isn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
It’s no secret that Foundr is a huge fan of Frisella’s work with developing mental toughness and discipline (in fact, most of our team has completed his 75Hard challenge!) and after listening to this interview, you’ll be a fan too.
Frisella is raw, real, and straight to the point with everything he believes in with mental health, building a brand, company values, and aspiring to become the best version of yourself possible. Key Takeaways
- Frisella discusses how he has always been an entrepreneur at heart
- Frisella reflects on how he began his first business, the struggles, the journey, and how he stayed focussed
- Company values and how Frisella recognises greatness and celebrates it within his team
- The importance of being a good leader and why you need to communicate values with your team
- Why Frisella still compares himself to others above him, and why this is a driving force in success
- The struggle of finding the right support at high-levels of success
- How to push through discipline blocks and shake off burnout
- The evolution of 75Hard and what Frisella is most excited for as a legacy