Expert Reveals: Instagram Marketing Hacks
Are you late to the social media game? Struggling with the intense competition, and looking for some expert tips to build an monetize all that traffic?
Our guest for today, Zach Benson is the CEO and Founder of Assistagram, an Instagram marketing agency. Zach’s agency can help you build up a sizeable Instagram following in a passive, hands-off manner.
In this episode, Zach joins Oliver to reveal some little known-marketing strategies guaranteed to boost your visibility on Instagram. Are you better off purchasing an established Instagram group? Or should you attempt to build a group from scratch? How can you network with other influencers and leverage their followings to build up your own loyal fan base? What can you expect to charge per paid post? And is it possible to barter marketing services with free hotel stay
This show is full of actionable tips guaranteed to help you out. We hope you enjoy this show!
- 00:00 – Zach’s background information
- 01:47 – The book the INSPIRED Zach to give back to society
- 04:20 – What was Zach’s biggest takeaway after devoting a year of his life to social service?
- 05:25 – Zach struggle to find his birth parents and get in touch with his Korean roots
- 06:40 – A back injury cuts short Zach’s dancing career
- 07:03 – With no plan B in sight, Zach decides to invest his last $10,000 in an Instagram account
- 09:00 – Rationale for purchasing an Instagram account
- 11:12 – Using Instagram marketing to get 800 FREE nights at some of the world’s most luxurious properties!
- 12:35 – Zach explains his modus operandi
- 15:28 – Buying an Instagram account vs. Building one from scratch – which is the better option for you?
- 18:36 – How can you find a lucrative Instagram account to invest in?
- 21:52 – Should you pay thousands of dollars for an Instagram account? What are the different deals you can structure to drive profitability?
- 23:30 – Leveraging Instagram for real estate marketing
- 24:43 – Will you see a major dip in follower after going for a content overhaul?
- 25:33 – How to generate advertising revenues from your Instagram account through paid posts
- 28:00 – How many accounts does Zach typically review before zeroing in on a winning one?
- 30:23 – Expert strategies to grow your follower base once you buy an account
- 31:40 –Typically, how much will you end up paying for putting up a paid post on a popular Instagram account?
- 33:45 – Diversification is the key to success
- 35:07 – How is Zach helping Russell Bronson market his company, Click Funnels
- 36:03 – Is Instagram an effective platform for building up your brand visibility?
- 36:56 – Should you use any automation tools for your Instagram Marketing?
- 38:03 – Personal pages vs. Business page – which is the better option for you?
- 40:10 – Should you outsource the management of your Instagram account to experts?
- 40:10 – How can Zach’s agency, Assistagram help you and your business?
- 42:30 – How much Zach charge for his services?
- 43:25 – Does Zach guarantee growth? What can you expect once you sign up?
- 44:20 – Great bang for the buck; how an Instagram account can help you build you brand visibility
- 45:42 – Does Zach and his team broker Instagram account sales?
- 47:30 – Currently, what kind of content is getting the best engagement on Instagram?
- 50:05 – How did Zach first discover that it was possible to barter his services for free hotel stays?
- 50:22 – What kind of deliverables does Zach offer when bartering his services for a free hotel stay?
- 58:44 – How big of an account do you need before can get hotels interested in your barter services?
- 01:05:30 – One thing that Zach wish he knew sooner
“Treat everyone as an important human being and just see them for where they're at”.
“You never know what's going on in somebody's life. You never know what their story is, what battle they're going through, until you sit down. You talk to them”.
“Keep doing that. Keep growing and keep monetizing it. And then use it to get whatever you want, whether it's like suits, or like new equipment or new gear, nice restaurants or hotels. Like there's a lot of things that you can use it for”.
“The key is, is that once you buy an account, you network with other people who have bigger accounts than you”.