#77: 4 Ways Your Community Can Catapult You Over Barriers
There are few setbacks more discouraging than stalling halfway into a goal. It’s easy to think you need to “just try harder”—but sometimes, what you actually need is a little help. But how can you help someone help you on your goal achievement journey?
Verbs, Blake, and Neal dive into this question in this story-filled episode. They’ll highlight four key contributions anyone can make to support your goal progress. You’ll finally be able to enlist help to get unstuck—or help someone you love do the same.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why encouragement is actually simpler than you think
- The power of perspective to challenge the stories we tell ourselves
- Why solidarity matters—and how to practice it
- A challenge to see yourself as more than a self-improvement project
- Types of feedback you can request to take you further on your goals